Historical Restoration & Preservation - MAY Custom Home is committed to the preservation of historic Florida homes and communities.
Historic Remodeling, Restoration & Preservation:
May Custom Home has been restoring and preserving historical homes and properties since 1999 in Tampa historical directs of Seminole Heights, Tampa Heights, Hyde Park and Ybor city.
Historic Restoration & Preservation Process:
May Custom Home has been perfecting historical preservation system the home or property as follows:
- Inspect the property physically with the owners.
- Search the public and governmental records to decide whether the property is confirming or not.
- Discuss the goals of the owners in preserving the property.
- Discuss the owners goal with the city or county.
- Sign contract with owners.
- Hire architect and or engineer to produce permitted drawings.
As soon as May Custom Home receives the approved drawings, the historical restoration and preservation will start and usually it takes from 6 months to 1 year.
During the restoration and preservation process, May Custom Home will update the owners with the progress on weekly base.
Once the project is completed, the owners could apply with local, state and Federal government to receive tax credits and grants.
Historical Restoration & Preservation Elements:
Usually May Custom Home preserves and upgrades the following elements:
- Doors Knobs
- Electric Fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Hardwood Floors
- Upgrade the electric system
- Upgrade the HVAC system
- Upgrade the Plumbing system
For further information; Please feel free to contact MAY Custom Home at (813) 223-2303.